The NOVA Doctoral School target audience are the PhD students of Nova University in Lisbon and their supervisors and results from the will and need of:
- Contribute to excellence in doctoral training at NOVA
- To offer complementary and transversal training to the 3rd cycle students and their advisers
- Promoting interdisciplinarity and transdisciplinarity
- Encourage best practices sharing among doctoral programs and promote interinstitutional cooperation at national and international level
- Contribute to the creation of networks and foster collaboration between students and teachers of NOVA
To this end, we designed and offer transversal training courses for NOVA doctoral students and doctoral students working at NOVA.